Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mid Year KPI

This midyear KPI was not very good for me. Mill throughput and oil efficiency only get rating 1 and 2 respectively while others parameter like cost/ton and mill downtime get satisfactory only.The worst part is my Leadership quality where i get 2 for 4 qualities.My boss give me chance to do better for year end with another 4 month to come.He ask me to become more proactive and focus to a few problems first and try to make it effectively solve.I will make sure all the KPI target was achieved and at the same time prepare for 2nd grade steam cert exam this year.

1 comment:

  1. it's ok..keep up ur spirit to become the best..don't forget to pray for ur success..remember that Allah will always be with us..as long as we don't forget HIM..:-)

    ReplyDelete